I just ordered this active balancer board: https://www.ebay.com/itm/3S-4S-6S-10S-12S-Li-ion-Lifepo4-LFP-Battery-Active-Equalizer-BMS-1-2A-Balancer/402273591810?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=672205559543&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
The battery case and all the cell block holders will be 3D printed. This is gonna be an interesting overall experiment with lots of unknowns:
- Will my printer last for the duration of the print?
- What will the total final cost be?
- Can the motorcycle charge this pack with no issues?
- How long will the pack last?
- How heavy is it going to be?
- Is the balancer any good?
- Is my DIY battery spot welder going to last?
We will see when I start building this. At the moment, I'm definitely curious about all those questions!