So I bought a Tertial lamp from Ikea for my personal desk, along with a LED bulb. The latter was too powerful for my taste, so I decided to put a sheet of paper and tape. A couple of years with that solution I was uncomfortable with how it was looking, so I decided to change it to a more elegant solution. After 2 months of work, here it is.
There were 5 versions of the Holder to Lamp, 3 versions of the pattern, and 1 version of the inside cover.
Holder to Lamp V1: It was a great fit but I didn't know that I was printing with a humid TPE filament.
Holder to Lamp V2: It fitted but it gets pushed out alone, here is where I started to see the issues with the filament, thinking it was my settings. Snaps to the Inside Cover didn't work on this one.
Holder to Lamp V3: After a couple totally failed print, they failed to adhere to the bed, and it was warping. I changed the filament for another one brand new for this print, printed perfect, inside snaps worked. But the diameter of the lamp wasn't quite right, the reason why the V2 was pushing itself out.
Holder to Lamp V4 & V5: I printed them back to back to test them together, they were the same but a difference in diameter V4 +2mm from V3, V5 +5mm from V3. They both worked, decided on the V5 because it has, in theory, more clearance to take it out.
Inside Cover V1: The first one worked and there were no changes.
Pattern V3: I changed the geometry over the 3 iterations to be cut easier.