Follow along with my developments on this TikTok page:
Currently, the glove is compatible with PCVR headsets through SteamVR.
Getting Started: https://github.com/LucidVR/lucidgloves/wiki
Arduino/ESP32 firmware and STL Files (for 3D Printing) are located here: https://github.com/LucidVR/lucidgloves
Open-source driver to use the gloves in SteamVR (A collaboration between Danwillm and me):
Instructions and video tutorials for assembling the gloves are available on youtube.
Many features may be unstable until they are polished, build at your own risk :P
- First public release (finger tracking model)
- Much more comfortable and tracking improvements
- Wireless support over Bluetooth
- Easier to assemble and faster
- First public Force Feedback prototype
- Addition of haptic servos
- Custom Rigid Mount for controller holders, and many other improvements.
Prototype 5 (WIP)
- Planned to be much more compact
- Will have support for finger splay (side to side movement) tracking