Prototype 3 of the LucidVR glove. This is a finger tracking glove that allows you to use your hands in VR. Follow along with my developments on this TikTok page:
Currently, the glove is compatible with PCVR headsets through SteamVR.
I've tested the gloves on:
* Oculus Rift CV1
* Will be testing on Oculus Quest 2 (w/link) soon
Arduino firmware and STL Files (for 3D Printing) are located here: https://github.com/LucidVR/lucidgloves-hardware
Open-source driver to use the gloves in SteamVR (A collaboration between Danwillm and I):
Instructions and video tutorials for assembling the gloves are coming soon.
WARNING: THIS PROJECT IS STILL VERY EARLY IN DEVELOPMENT AND THINGS WILL BE CHANGING.
Many features may be unstable until they are polished, build at your own risk :P
Prototype 1 (Unreleased)
- The genesis of this project
- Super bulky and unreliable
Prototype 2 (Unreleased)
- A huge upgrade over prototype 1
- Reduced bulk and more reliable
Prototype 3 (Released)
- First public release
- Much more comfortable and tracking improvements
Prototype 4 (WIP)
- First public Force Feedback prototype
- Addition of haptic servos (already demonstrated on tiktok)
- It Will most likely be very bulky, will reduce bulk in Prototype 5