following systems working:
- leds - why the heck have I not used addressable leds before, these are amazing. I really need to work on my gamma correction code though.
- keys - this is a gimme, but dang these caps I have look nice.
- midi out
- encoders - sorta, see below
- lua scripting (no filesystem yet, you must send program over serial each time)
I messed up the following:
- codec - bridged too many of the pins, then destroyed the traces on the board when attempting to remove it
- screen - I put the pins on backwards, didn't notice it until too late, then ruined some traces. I could probably recover this, but it doesn't feel critical on this revision
- encoders - I neglected to put any filters on the data lines, also they are part of the keymatrix, so its easy to miss changes when I'm doing the scan. This leads to incorrect behavior
I've got a test board off to fab right now to test out a gpio expander, an alternate codec, and a lipo charging / powering circuit. Hopefully all that works and I'll be able to integrate it into the main board.
Here is a video showing the current prototype: