1. The programmer is not responding: If you face this error then it may be because of the Bluetooth Module. Always Disconnect the RX and the TX pins before uploading the code to the Arduino.
2. The motor is not rotating in the right direction: If you face this issue then you don’t need to modify any code. You just have to Interchange the motor wires. In a simple way, I can say just connect the Motor to the Motor driver
Now I had to upload the code to the Arduino UNO.So I have attached the USB cable that comes with the Arduino UNO board and follows the steps mentioned below
· Open Arduino IDE on your PC
· Connect ARDUINO with PC via USB Cable
· Go to Tools > manage libraries > Search for AF Motor driver and download
· Go to Tools > Board > and select Arduino\Genuino UNO
· Go to Tools > Port > Select proper COM port
· Now Verify the code and then upload it
***Please don’t forget to remove/detach the HC-05 Bluetooth Module before uploading the code. Connect it after the code has been uploaded successfully.