This is a dedicated, first in the world, tiny, compact platform for cryptocurrency networks, such as for bitcoin nodes (Umbrel, RaspiBlitz) or as microserver.
- RPi Pi Compute Module 4 (CM4),
- full 2280 M.2 M-key socket dedicated for NVMe PCIe disk drives (1TB size or more),
- microSD card slot,
- GbE RJ45 port,
- 2x USB 2.0 ports,
- USB-C (USB 2.0) for CM4 flashing,
- 5V power rail with up to 5A power delivery,
- dedicated power supply connector (2-pin terminal block),
- 2-pin fan socket for simple 5VDC fans,
- HDMI type A video output,
- slide switch for boot/flash mode.
This is only GEN1.
The GEN2 will have (probably):
- optional PoE support (power supply),
- M.2 socket placed on the bottom side (more compact design),
- 12VDC input and dedicated buck regulator,
- only passive cooling.
There is no GPIO, UART, I2C pin headers. No audio, PoE support.