a. Build a working prototype of your project.
2 versions of the project have a working prototype.
b. Create a video, between two (2) minutes and five (5) minutes in length, that shows a working prototype.
2. Post high-resolution photos of the project inside and out
3. Update and add detail to information entered during the Challenge Round
Project logs includes also the design decisions
4. Show at least ten (10) Project Log updates or at least ten (10) Build Instructions updates
More than 10 project logs and 2 Build instructions video added
5. Post a components list that is complete with a bill of materials for one unit
V1 Component List : https://hackaday.io/project/179878/components
V2 Component List : https://www.notion.so/nuri2/d492fa35384c4d558effe04ad1d0bc20?v=865edb5cd0f148efaba7c5b1587cf527
7. Post complete schematics and documented input and output requirements and specifications for your module/design
Controller Board schematics :https://cdn.hackaday.io/files/1798787695900352/main_board.pdf
Project requirements and specifications : https://cdn.hackaday.io/files/1798787695900352/PnPAssist_requirements_specs.pdf
Project functional block diagram and input / output Definitions: https://hackaday.io/project/179878-pnpassist/log/196185-functional-block-diagram
8. Publish all design files including Gerber files (req – RS274 / RS274X), STL files (opt), netlist (opt), nc drill files (req – human readable), ODB++ (opt), STEP (opt), PCB files (opt), or any other design files
All design Files for V2 : https://hackaday.io/project/179878-pnpassist/log/198213-pnpassist-v2-source-files