When choosing a microcontroller, there are several factors to consider, and the majority of the requirements can vary from project to project.
Check out our Raspberry Pi Pico vs Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect analysis to read more about the discrepancies between the Raspberry Pi Pico and Arduino Nano RP4040 Connect.
Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect Overview
The Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect, built on the Raspberry Pi s RP2040 SoC, will be the first partner board to provide WiFi and Bluetooth with a ublox NINA-W102 module. A 9-axis IMU sensor and microphone round out what might be the best RP2040 for IoT.
An OV7675 640 x 480 camera capable of up to 30fps is used for computer vision and machine learning projects, some of which Arducam is still working on, according to this latest tweet. The tweet depicts an Arduino Nano RP2040 Attach mounted on a custom carrier board with six Grove type connectors, one of which is labelled for I2C use.
Raspberry Pi Pico Overview
The Raspberry Pi Pico is the Raspberry Pi Foundation's first official microcontroller surface. It has a compact footprint and 20 GPIO pins (although the board does not come with headers pre-soldered). It has 16 PWM channels and is powered by the latest RP2040 cpu, which can achieve speeds of up to 133 MHz.
The Pico is suitable for projects that involve the operation of servos, sensors, and other devices. With the computing power of the RP2040 microcontroller, its compact form factor and low price point of $4 make it a noteworthy board.
- The First Arduino Board Based on Raspberry Pi Silicon Has Arrived!
- Pico LoRa Expansion is Finally Out! Supports 868MHz
- How to connect a Raspberry Pi Pico to LoRaWAN
- The Raspberry Pi RP2040 is now supported by the Arduino Core mbed 2.0!
- Comparison Between BBC micro:bit & Raspberry Pi Pico
- Best Raspberry Pi Pico Breakout And Pico HAT
- Pico Projects For Beginners - Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi Pico RP2040 | Most Affordable Super Tiny Computer
- Raspberry Pi Pico Launched Globally With Pico Add-On & Pico Expansions
- Drag-and-Drop Programming For The Raspberry Pi Pico
- Easiest Way to to Run DC Motor with Raspberry Pi Pico
- How to Install Wi-Fi and Internet on a Raspberry Pi Pico
- 50 Raspberry Pi Hacks & Tips You Should Know