Between March and July 2019 we worked on the first prototype !
We started with a small MCU, a F0, and a 10MOhms Transimpedance amplifier for major electronics sub modules.
It was working, in a way ! we learned a lot: the main information was: 10M is not enough !
Wow. After spending few weeks to simulate completely the TIA and searching all over the internet for the perfect opamp (which we found :) ) , we decided to go for the V2
The second important new was: A STM32F0 was well under the needed specs, mainly because we needed bigger data buffers for synchronized acquisitions....
In the meantime, we found a name for this crazy project: OZIRMA.
It's time to start the second prototype :)