HydraESP32 HydraBus v1.0 Shield / Breakout board for ESP3212.
This shield can be used with or without HydraBus board, you can even cut HydraBus specific right side (on the line) to have a tiny ESP3212 breakout board.
- This shield shall be connected on bottom of HydraBus board
- The HydraBus board is a small (60mm x 37mm) and low cost, multi-tool extensible board with STM32F405 Cortex M4F 32bits MCU @168MHz with a fully open source firmware hydrafw and full online documentation hydrafw wiki
- The ESP32 is a low-power 32-bit 240 MHz dual core MCU Wi-Fi+BLE combo module that highly integrates TCP/IP network stacks, 12-bit ADC and HSPI/SDIO/UART/PWM/I2C/I2S interfaces. See Espressif ESP32 Overview
- Design based on ESP3212 Ai Thinker TaoBao/SeeedStudio
- Links to Buy ESP3212:
- Available at OSHPark https://oshpark.com/projects/kJrL1qY