In order to finally get started with this project, I decided to grab myself the docker file from Aaron Jackson and taking some selfies using my smartphone. I then ran it through the friendly VRN and inspected it in G3DView (as the VRN creates .OBJ files), which resulted in the lovely picture below.
Figure 1: Inspecting the OBJ file in g3dview, it is shown that I am very edgy.
While very charming, this quality is not as advertised. While I initially planned on using a selfie from my smartphone I just now remembered that I made a high-quality, bio-metric photograph recently for administrative purposes. By tweaking the parameters of the AI and using a better quality source material, it may be possible to get a higher quality imprint of my face.
After that, the OBJ file would be modified in something like OpenSCAD to accommodate to my glasses and have a receptacle for the air inflows / outflows.