I want to build a PC desktop inspired by Marvel's SHIELD espionnage agency.
Here are the main features I'd like to have :
- a modular desktop in at least in 3 parts (for when I might move to another house)
- a PC build inside the desktop tabletop
- main monitors (prob. 2) to be hidden underneath the desktop
- a palm fingerprint/veins switch that would turn on the PC and lift the monitors (Raspberry Pi ? Arduino ?)
- a wall tablet displaying PC intels (Raspberry Pi ?)
- a main storage "box" based on Nick Fury's Toolbox (from Marvel's Agents of SHIELD) that could be plugded and unplugded easily from the tabletop, with a light blue led and mini usb drive.
- any ideas that might come later.
As I am completely new to building thing I'll start this project slowly and little by little.
So to start, I will be building first the storage box inspired by Marvel's Nick Fury's Toolbox.
I already have : - the Toolbox > I bought it from Etsy, and had it made completely hollow with each panels unattached. - I also have a tiny USB drive > 256Go, bought on Amazon - a USB light blue led
I am now looking for a way to connect it all and turn it into a usb hub, with a usb female output so I could plug and unplug easily the Toolbox from the future desktop tabletop (where I'll have a slot with a usb male input)