1. After assembling and installing Sixty5o2 on your ROM, you need to install the serial receiver software on your arduino.
2. The Arduino needs to be connected to the 6502, the 6522, 5V and Common Ground.
3. A recent version of node.js and an `npm i` later you can use the `sender.js` tool to transfer assembled binaries into your breadboard computers RAM.
4. You can execute uploaded programs.
5. You can inspect all RAM and ROM locations using the built-in hex monitor.
6. You can clean the RAM if necessary.
7. You can drive the LCD and mini keyboard via the integrated mini-drivers
8. You can make use of a number of basic helper functions to talk to the LCD