Sensei32 has every pin of ESP32 brought to the board perimeter through castellated holes, so that the user can decide to:
- Solder the provided 18650 battery holder and pin-headers, using Sensei32 as a standard ESP32 DevKit, ready for your battery-operated DIY projects.
- Solder Sensei32 to a custom carrier PCB, using Sensei32 as a feature-packed ESP32 module, with any Li-Ion or Li-Poly external battery (up to 6000mAh).
Sensei32 has world-class ULP performance, consuming about 21uA in deep-sleep while providing a stable and regulated 3.3V over the whole voltage range of a single cell Li-Ion.
Other features of Sensei32 are:
- ESP32-WROOM-32D, with 4MB Flash
- FTDI FT231XQ-R, usb-serial orignal chip
- Texas Instruments BQ24092, Li-Ion/Li-Poly 650mA battery charger
- Texas Instruments TPS63900, buck-boost dc-dc converted
- Texas Instruments HDC1080, environment sensor (T, RH)
- Bosh BME688, AI-Powered air-quality sensor (T, RH, P, eCO2, bVOC, IAQ)
- USB Voltage Sensing, routed to IO36
- Battery Voltage Sensing, routed to IO35
- Battery Charging/Floating Sensing, routed to IO39
- Activity LED, routed to IO2
- USB Power Supply LED and Battery InCharge LED, managed by BQ24092