After the print is complete the top layers of the board should have 3mm+ conductive filament.
Pin 2 and 6 are connected. All other pin connections will need to be made manually.
Place 555 timer onto 3D printed board and press firmly to make a strong connection. Careful not to bend the legs!
1. Connect pin 4 and 8 together with a male to male jumper or wire. *tinned wire for optimization
2. Connect LED ground leg to pin one.
3. Connect R3 (1K ohm) to +itive lead of LED, and then to pin 3.
4. Connect R1 between pin 6 and 7
5. Connect R2 between pin 7 and 8
6. Place C1 between pin 1 and 2 *-itive lead to pin 1 (for polarized capacitors)
7. Note: Pin 5 will not be connected (this is also called floating)
The last step is to power the circuit. 5V-9V is a good value to use for the power supply. Here I used a 9V battery and snap connector.
Connect negative lead to pin 1. Connect positive lead to pin 8
Please like, share, or comment. Find us on all social media! Check us out on Tindie