Another git push and files are backed up.
The system is set up as a course that runs for 30 days. Most of the days have no lessons, but I've got about a half dozen topics of interest that people can use to increase their motivation. The lessons are comprised of "arcs" that might happen over several days, and "pages" that comprise a single day's lesson.
Ok, an example.
I've just today completed the Intrinsic/Extrinsic motivation arc, of two days.
The first day consists of 3 pages (really short pages - 2 minute read each) that describe the two types of motivation. For homework, the user is asked to decide which of the 4 extrinsic motivation types their project is weakest on.
For extra credit, the user is asked if there's a simple way to strengthen their weakest motivation type.
The next day asks for their answers, across 2 pages.
Thus, the Intrinsic/Extrinsic arc is 2 days of 5 pages total.
I've got 5 or 6 really good arcs for the course, and I think I can get it up to 10. With 10 ways to increase motivation, the project should be effective for most people.