Well, my ooler bit the dust and I *thought* that was going to be a non-maskable interrupt and I would have to drop everything and fix it... but apparently my sleep schedule has adapted and I don't need to switch projects right now.
I did, however, get a bit burnt out and had to take a few days off. That's over, and I'm back in the saddle. Western style, with a pommel and stirrups.
Spent all afternoon trying to figure out a bug in keyboard processing. Have a better table of contents, and added a "methods" section describing all the techniques used. Started the "project as journey" lesson arc.
I've got a good "map" for the project (ie - a todo list), and have stubs (at least) for most of the pages, and some of the pages are sanded down to 400 grit. If I can get all the pages finished and polished to that level I'll open it up to beta testers. I suspect that there are less than 10 paged to go.
Shouldn't be too hard - I'm still waaaay ahead of schedule.