Instead of fumbling for your various remotes every time you want to watch Netflix or play video games, use a Raspberry Pi with voice control and infrared LEDs to automate the button pushing sequence, controlling all of your devices automatically.
I envision the following behavior:
1. "EchoPi, I want to watch Netflix"
2. The Pi transmits an infrared code to the TV to turn it on
3. The Pi transmits an infrared code to the receiver to turn it on
4. The Pi transmits an infrared code to select the correct input (Firestick, Chromecast, etc)
This could be expanded to include APIs for Apple TV, Firestick, Chromecast, Roku, etc so that you can control respective devices via WiFi/LAN.
Use standard remote code libraries, or add a "learn remote" function so the device can memorize button pushes.
1. "EchoPi, I want you to learn a remote"
2. "What kind of remote?"
4. "Press the power button"... push the button