As of this Log this is the Current Bill of Materials:
* 1x HalloWing M4 Express - [$39.95 @ Adafruit](https://www.adafruit.com/product/4300)
The core of the build with the display, processing and connectivity all coming from here.
* 1x Neokey 2 FeatherWing - [$4.50 @ Adafruit](https://www.adafruit.com/product/4979)
* 1x Mini Oval 1W 8 OHM Speaker - [$1.95 @ Adafruit](https://www.adafruit.com/product/3923)
* 2x Kaith Mechanical Keys, White - [$6.95 @ Adafruit](https://www.adafruit.com/product/4955)
* 2x Translucent MX Keycaps - [$4.95 @ Adafruit](https://www.adafruit.com/product/4956)
A little speaker and a pair of tactile mechanical keyboard keys for I/O. Chosen as the Pomodoro technique requires a distinct sensory experience when setting a timer to work most effectively. The speaker allows for ~~annoying alarms~~ cute sounds (but not being used right now :( ).
* 1x Adafruit PCF8523 Real Time Clock Assembled Breakout Board - [$4.95 @ Adafruit](https://www.adafruit.com/product/3295)
* 1x CR1220 12mm Diameter - 3V Lithium Coin Cell Battery - [$0.95 @ Adafruit](https://www.adafruit.com/product/380)
Virtual pets need an RTC to allow for accurate time telling, and tracking time differences between boots
* 1x Enclosure, 3D printed from primarily [Hatchbox PLA, Beige](https://www.hatchbox3d.com/collections/pla/products/3d-pla-1kg1-75-720c) and [eSun PLA+, Black](https://www.esun3d.net/products/142.html) for the face panel
* 1x Convex Glass Lens with Edge - 40mm Diameter - [$5.95 @Adafruit](https://www.adafruit.com/product/3853)
* 1x Clear Acrylic Lens Holder + Hardware Kit for HalloWing (we use the screws and spacers for mounting) - [$2.95 @ Adafruit](https://www.adafruit.com/product/4013)
* Various Metric Screw hardware TBD
The enclosure gives this project all of its personality. The PyPortal-based case makes way for a convex glass lens that gives a nice retro effect.
* 1x Micro-USB Cable - [$4.95 @ Adafruit](https://www.adafruit.com/product/2185)
* Male-to-Female Jumpers (or other sufficient wiring) [$3.95 @ Adafruit](https://www.adafruit.com/product/825)
* 1x Lithium Ion Polymer Battery - 3.7v 500mAh - [$7.95 @ Adafruit](https://www.adafruit.com/product/1578)
Battery is optional but it adds weight and allows for off the desk use for short periods of time.
Total: Around $125-175 depending on what you have on hand in terms of metric screws, filament, etc.