This board is designed specifically as an addon for the EVA 2 3D project which enables modular 3D printer hotend assemblies using standard adapters and 3D printed parts.
The board is not designed to route wiring for the hotend heater cartridge or the hotend thermistor. It is only for low current electronics such as fans, accelerometer, e-step motor, etc.
Board design notes
- PCB traces are 0.500mm and should handle 1A of current each
- PIN 1 on every connector except the e-motor is the GND pin
- JST-XH connectors are recommended, but other connectors/pin headers may be used
- RJ45 connectors are shielded but don't contain LEDs, so the board draws 0mA current.
- The board is mounted using 2 screws and sits between the universal_cable_mount and cable_holder -- it doesn't require 3D printing additional parts.
This project is certified open hardware: