New set of firmware files are available at the project support web site. Version 4.62 MCPU, 1.22 for the Peripheral controller, 0.21 for the VGA controller. Main improvements are:
- mouse support is fully incorporated in the "programmers" and "auto" mode (when mouse movements and clicks are converted to key pressing that allows to use mouse in old programs)
- "mixed" video mode when each line is based on a separate symbol set is added
- VGA sleep mode is implemented
- GPIO stability was slightly improved
- some new IOBYTE settings were implemented
Next generation will come with improved LAN support and more attractive features! Coming soon! Didn't order you Christmas gift yet? Why? Do it now!!! If there is no in the stock just write me an email!