A video summarizing the journey of this project:
In Motion Version, specific goals:
- 3D printing of the list of parts that will be used to assemble the Autonomous Robot;
- Mounting the Chassis: "4WD Robot Car";
- "Alexa Echo Dot" connection with the ESP32-WROOM-32 board, to transmit voice commands to the Robot;
- Calculation of Neural Networks with Python to be used on the Arduino board, and to control the Robot;
- Use of a PID Controller to control the speed and turn of the Robot; and
- Using of the Tesla coil to light an UV lamp.
Not in Motion Version, specific goals:
- Developing a reflector to concentrate the energy of UV lamp on an object such as backless stool;
- Making the Haar Cascade Classifier of a backless stool with OpenCV and Python; and
- Detecting and aiming the reflector over the backless stool using the Cascade Classifier and the Raspberry Pi board with it's camera.