It's something I should know. It's a lesson I have learned more than once in my life. Unfortunately I didn't realize that Zero's skin was way too flexible for spray paint. This is the result of me removing the skin so I could glue the skeleton.
With this lesson learned...for now...I looked into plasti dip for attempt number 2 but before that I glued up the frame.
I can still break it down for travel and storage but most of it is glued together. Now I can carry it without it falling apart.
Zero, painted with Plasti Dip this time. There's no glow on this but if, in a few days, the paint proves to be flexible enough I'm going to see if I can find some sort of flexible glow paint to try. Otherwise only his head will be glowing.