Blynk is the most popular Internet of Things platform for connecting any hardware to the cloud, designing apps to control them, and managing your deployed products at scale. With Blynk Library you can connect over 400 hardware models including ESP8266, ESP32, NodeMCU & Arduino to the Blynk Cloud.
Step-1: Download the Blynk app
1. For Android
2. For iPhone
Step-2: Get the Auth Token
In order to connect the Blynk App and your hardware, you need an Auth Token.
1. Create a new account in the Blynk App.
2. Press the QR icon on the top menu bar. Create a clone of this Project by scanning the QR code shown above. Once it detected successfully, the whole project will be on your phone immediately.
I've made the Sol Weather Station app. You are welcome to try it out!
To start using it:
2. Touch the QR-code icon and point the camera to the code below 3. Enjoy my app!
3. After the project was created, we will send you Auth Token over email.
4. Check your email inbox and find the Auth Token.
Step-3: Preparing Arduino IDE for Wemos Board
To upload the Arduino code to Wemos board, you have to follow this Instructables
Step-4: Arduino Sketch
After installing the above libraries, paste the Arduino code given below. Enter the auth code from step-1,ssid, and password of your router. Then upload the code.