Printed with Prusa i3 MK3, eSUN PLA+ Filament 1.75mm, 0.2mm layer thickness.
- LCD opening should be a bit larger (~0.5 mm each side) to accommodate viewing angles; probably should be chamfered as well
- interior slightly too small (~0.5 mm in each axis), making the PCB rotate a bit
- opening for connector should be 1.6 mm to match PCB thickness (instead of 1.0 mm)
- opening for connector could be ~1 mm narrower
- 2.0 mm thickness should be enough for walls (instead of 2.5 mm)
- apparently STL was in millimeters. mistake in export from Blender?
- next prototype should incorporate holes for screwing the PCB in
- thanks, Nuno!