1Diy Simple Inverter
An inverter that uses the minimum number of components for converting a 12 V DC to 220 V AC is called a simple inverter. A 12 V lead-acid battery is the most standard form of battery that is used for operating such inverters.
- By following this guide, you will be able to know and make your Simple DIY Inverter. This project guide contains the files necessary to help you step by step produce your own Simple DIY Inverter. Please follow the steps of the project to get a positive result.
Disclaimer: Be extra careful with this project as it produces a High Voltage - High Current output.
Step 1: Get your PCB ready!
Talking About Electronics
- After making the circuit diagram I transformed it into a PCB design to produce it, to produce the PCB, I have chosen JLCPCB the best PCB supplier and the cheapest PCB provider to order my circuit. with the reliable platform, all I need to do is some simple clicks to upload the Gerber file and set some parameters like the PCB thickness color and quantity. I’ve paid just 2 Dollars to get my PCB after five days only, what I have noticed about JLCPCB this time is the "out-of-charge PCB color" which means you will pay only 2 USD for any PCB color you choose.
Related Download Files
- As you can see in the pictures above the PCB is very well manufactured and I’ve got the same PCB design that we’ve made for our main board and all the labels and logos are there to guide me during the soldering steps. You can also download the Gerber file for this circuit from the download link below in case you want to place an order for the same circuit design.
Step 2: Get all the Components Listed below images.
Step 3: Place all the components on PCB and solder it properly.
Step 4: After soldering all the components to PCB, connect one input wire of the transformer to switch and the other wire to the left side of the female socket as shown below.
- Then connect the audio socket to the PVC Sheet, solder black wire of PCB to Black audio-video socket.
- Solder the red wire of PCB to an SPST Switch, solder a wire to another point of same SPST switch, then solder it to the red audio-video socket.
- Solder 5mm yellow LED with 1k resistor to the positive and negative leg of Audio/Video jack.
- Connect 7805 voltage regulator ic with cooling fan and do all other connection of cooling fan and 7805 ic to audio/video jack and SPST switch as shown in below images.
- Connect the Green Positive wire of RED led with 1k resistor to the SPST switch as shown below, connect the yellow negative wire of red led to the negative terminal of audio/video socket.
- And BOOM! All the connections are done, it's time to cover the body with another PVC sheet.
Final step: Connect the 12V Lead Acid Battery to the inverter, & your Inverter is now Ready to power up your Small Ac appliances.
New users will also get a $30 coupon while registering at JLCPCB via this blue link.
Thank you for reading this guide, hopefully, this guide provides full steps to help you to create your own Diy Simple Inverter. If you have any questions please post them in the comment section below.