Over the last week I focused on logo design for the iOS app, and for the website. I had a lot of fun browsing Dribbble for inspiration and art direction. I made around 21 variations, which one is your favorite?
In the end, I choose version 20.
It features a super light grid in the back, and a colored square for each habit I'm forming. The bold blue background with a slight darkening gradient stands out on my phone.
These files are now on github in the design folder!
In addition to updating rect-native (which took hours), I added some new features and refactors.
# In 21days/ios # For release on the phone build in ios: npm run build # Open Days in XCode, click play # For debug build on iphone simulator: react-native run-ios
- Organized view code into <Bar/>, <Day/>, and <Track/> components
- Added a file for api calls
- Added redux and react-redux to handle app state
- On load, queries the server for history (buttons that have already been pressed now appear pressed)
- I can scroll to see today and yesterday's habits.
- Organized endpoints into a device and web folder
- For tracking from iOS and getting a JSON of history:
- For tracking today from the Picture Frame:
- /device/track renamed to /device/complete
- /device/undo (WIP)