- Based on Wintel tablet 10 inch, Intel Atom processor, 2 GB RAM, Windows 10 operating system
- Nektar Impact GX61 keyboard
- Gaming Keyboard - Jet.A Panteon T7 Backlit Keypad or Equivalent
- 7-Port Data Hub USB3 UH720 TP-Link
- Power supply 12v 80w
- Power supply 12/5v, 2,6A on DIN rail
- D-type stereo amplifier board 2x20 W
- Mixing console Behringer 302USB
- Car speakers 13cm
The frame of the synthesizer is assembled on screws from aluminum and plastic corners 1000 mm long, bought in the stores of Leroy Merlin, Castorama and the like.
Used aluminum corners 50x50x1000 mm, 20x40x1000 mm, PVC corners 20x30x1000 mm.
There is a minimum of cutting operations.
Of course, it would be a more advanced approach to order a CNC cutting of a 4 mm aluminum composite body, but it would still have to be reinforced with corners.
Also used aluminum tubes with a diameter of 10mm