I have designed a PCB to use in my ground vehicle. This card is supposed to;
- get PWM signals from Pixhawk,
- tell if the vehicle is turned upside down,
- drive 2 DC motors through a DC motor driver,
- execute all above duties by an Arduino Nano,
- get power from external LiPo battery,
- have available space to integrate a voltage regulator.
- provide power to external Pixhawk.
- Arduino Nano
- TB6612FNG (Dual Motor Driver)
- XT30 (LiPo Input)
- Screw Terminals (for motor and power outputs)
- IMU (MPU6050)
- Headers (to recieve PWM signals)
- SMPS 5V Voltage Regulator
Order Your PCB From JLCPCB
For that, you just have to go to JLCPCB, (https://jlcpcb.com/HAR/) and click on the “QUOTE NOW” button. JLCPCB (ShenzhenJLC Electronics Co., Ltd.), is the largest PCB prototype enterprise in China and a high-tech manufacturer specializing in quick PCB prototype and small-batch PCB production.
You can order a minimum of 5 PCBs for just $2. To get the PCB manufactured, upload the Gerber file you downloaded in the last step. Upload the.zip file or you can also drag and drop the Gerber files. After uploading the zip file, you’ll see a success message at the bottom of the file that is successfully uploaded.
You can review the PCB in the Gerber viewer to make sure everything is good. You can view both the top and bottom of the PCB. After making sure our PCB looks good, we can now place the order at a reasonable price. You can order 5 PCBs for just $2 but if it’s your first order then you can get 10 PCBs for $2. To place the order, click on the “SAVE TO CART” button.