After doing all the design of the schematic and PCB in the online streams, I ordered the PCBs to be manufactured online. When they arrived I started assembling all the components in the PCB, and the problems arised.
This DC Load can be tailored to each specific job. In my case I did the schematic for my own purpose, that is:
- Max Voltage : 15V
- Max Current: 3A
I didnt have all the components when I started the assembly, so I started with what I had, that is the screen, the Arduino and some buttons. This way, I can start testing the inputs and the first version of the source code.
Even in such small step there were problems in the PCB and so, I had to implement some ad-hoc solutions: