Reasons why I thought of this:
- Sounds smoother to say than "sketch", especially the phrase "enSweepen me!" over "enSketchen me!".
- Seems more consistent of a name than "loft" when looking at it with the rest of the SecSavr ecosystem.
- Sweep is one of the main 4 body creation tools, and one that usually requires more than one sketch in other CAD programs, showcasing the multi-plane sketch workflow of this project.
- Timeline / file cleanliness and housekeeping is a priority.
- Sounds refined because it is similar in sound to "ensuite".
- Timelines could possibly look like a 2D sweep operation, maybe?