Kaboard is a development board for Atmega8 or Atmega328 microcontrollers.
It was designed for small one of projects or prototypes.
It's main features are :
- Onboard LM1117 voltage regulator providing 5v with 800mA
- All mcu pins broken out on pin headers
- Vcc and GND pins near every mcu pin, useful for supplying power to peripherals or for pullups or pulldowns
- ft232rl serial to USB converter
- It is not Arduino compatible
The components on the board were selected mostly, because they are cheap and easily obtainable at my local distributor.
Check the Github repo for more details and schematics.