Finally, after many days of coding and decoding, I got data flowing from the Nest through the LoRa airwaves to the Dog. Not only that, I managed to get a proper 'Fix' on the Dog Ublox ZED F9P. At the beginning, it took about 120 seconds for one chunk of fix data to get sent, which equates to about 3,000 bytes. These chunks were split up into about 85 packets of about 45 bytes each. After messing about with the LoRa code, and various settings such as spreading factors and bandwidths, I got the chunk transmit time down to about 4 seconds and only then did the F9P get a proper fix. I'll now be slowing increasing the spreading factors until the transmit time starts to get affected and the Dog starts to detect missing packets and bleeps it's buzzer at me, but I've got a feeling that the system is already running at full tilt. However, even if this is the case, all is not lost as it's more than possible to add a whole load more radio modules to the system - dial it up to eleven! (One for Dog Tx and ten for Dog Rx and ten for Nest Tx and one for Nest Rx). This would give 10x the speed and the opportunity to increase the spreading factor for longer range.