The project has got hold of a considerable amount of views. I didn't expect any, really. But, to update the awesome people who have looked at this project, the laptop had some issues whilst downloading Windows 11, maybe I did something wrong, but now I've rolled back to Windows 10 and this is working fine. I put together some ideas on paper, but had to redo everything from the ground up if I foresaw a probable fault. I have tried to settle upon one design, but I haven't been able to. I will redo stuff in Fusion 360 and make a zero version of it, carry out some tests, improve and the best version, I will put up here.
Have a great day!