My first PCB ever is the E-TKT's alpha version.
I've been thinking of that moment for a decade and I am pretty happy with the result! Thanks again for Wes for providing the manufacture and components' order in one of his batches. He even assisted me on assembling and baking the board at his place.
Now for the list of fixes for v1.0:
- I've mistakenly switched the Reset and Flash button position/labels;
- The latch power circuit didn't work, so I will be changing it to a compact SMD switch + MOSFET;
- Remove 3V3 from the FTDI;
- Several LEDs are logically inverted (on when they should be off): hall, servo, a4988 enable signals;
- Some LED brightness are too high;
- The manufacturer put the "E-TKT" letters on white silk, when it should be in black solder mask. In the end, I've liked it better, so I will consider to incorporate this happy accident on the project;
- Insert OSHWA label & certification;
- Invert RX/TX silk arrows on FTDI LEDs.
Apart from these minor issues, the circuit has been working great and soon there will be more work in progress. Right now I'm working on the improved 3d printed parts with new features, together with the web app.