When I wrote the original version of this tool, I used a very simple command parser. I knew that it was not very scalable, so adding commands would get ugly. I have written several command line control tools for other instruments since this one was done, and I arrived at a parser design that I like.
In a fit of boredom during a long, hot summer, I swapped the original parser out for the newer one. I also have added a bunch of commands. The new version of this tool has enough functionality to control a big part of the stuff I use this scope for.
The code is still very much Alpha stage code, but if someone is interested in it, leave a comment or PM me and I will get back to you. The amount of new code means that it is going to take some time to get all the issues worked out on it.
The command set on this scope is truly huge. I probably have only implemented 1/4th of it, if that much.