- Adafruit Pico version bill of materials
- For mounting (all versions), thick sculpting wire wrapped around Stemma-QT cable
- I ordered 5 Pico W's with unsoldered headers at PiShop instead of Adafruit (out of stock)
- I couldn't find a solderless JIG for the Pico W, but maybe someone will come up with one eventually
- When the Pico WH is available (and assuming it can be sourced), this is the preferred option
- The Maker Pi Pico is a version that comes with the Pico directly soldered on, but this didn't seem to be in stock, and I'm not sure if it would come with the Pico W
The key difference in the switch from RPi Zero 2 W to the RPi Pico W is the Blinkt! module has been replaced by a single NeoPixel LED on a Maker Pi Pico base. The Maker Pi Pico base has Grove ports instead of Stemma-QT, so a Grove to Stemma-QT adapter is included in the parts list.