Planned sensores to use are:
- 2x Floor sensor (Fotoresistor)
- 1x Humidity/Temperature sensor
- 1x sound sensor
- 3x IR sensor (obstacle from 3 directions
- 1x MPU motion sensor (For precise turns eventually)
Planned actuators are:
- 2 hacked servos (actually 180 but now 360) No speed control...
- 1 piezo buzzer
- Neopixel Led ring.
The actual code (firmware) will be a software simulated interrupt of the sensores.
Which periodically looks up next "command" executes it.
I need to assign color + position of the ring (perfect also to teach radial coordinates? ;) ) to the modes/sensores/actuators. etc.
it will be a lot of work, but come on, it's for a kid's smile.