Make a Shield and Connect Bluetooth
1) Solder male Header pins to connect the Plain PCB to Arduino Uno.
2) For HC-05 Blue tooth module connection
a) 5V Vcc from Arduino UNO to HC-05 VCC.
b) Gnd from Arduino UNO to HC-05 GND.
c) D0 (Rx) from Arduino UNO to HC-05 TxD.
d) D1 (Tx) from Arduino UNO to HC-05 RxD.
3) Then Hot Glue the Female Header pin to the Board to hold it tight.
4) Use Digital Pins D2 To D11 for Digital Input.
5) For that Solder 10 K ohms resister from each Digital Pins and Solder the opposite end to the GND.
6) Now take a Wire From a 5 Volt Supply and short to each pin. Check it with test program and Print the Pin numbers in Serial port and Found ok.
7) Now connect the HC-05 BT Module to the shield we Prepare.
8) Connect the Shield to Arduino Uno and Use Test programs Check the Bluetooth and Keys button.
9) For Make it full wireless Connect the UNO to a Battery.
10) Now the Circuit is ready Its time to make Switches.