About Allwinner H616
H616 is a new-generation high picture quality 64-bit 4K@60fps decoding SoC provided by Allwinner for the OTT and IPTV markets. It integrates the quad core 64-bit CortexTM-A53 processor, and the new G31 GPU engine of ARM that supports OpenGL ES 3.2/Vulkan 1.1. Besides, H616 supports full-format 4K@60fps 10-bit ultra-HD video decoding, Allwinner self-developed SmartColor3.3TM picture enhancement engine, Dolby, and DTS audio processing. H616 adopts the new generation of power consumption technology, and reduces power consumption of 20% than the last generation.
- Based on Allwinner H616 chip, 4*Cortex A53
- HDMI supports 4K@60, supports up to 6K video decoding
- Up to 2GB RAM and 128GB eMMC storage
- Onboard eMMC and TF card slot
- Onboard XR829 WIFI+Bluetooth chip
- 4 USB Type C, 3 HOST and one OTG, support USB camera and capture card input
- Onboard fan slot, radiator fixing hole
- Lead out RJ45 100M interface
- Onboard 40 Pin GPIO, can expand SPI LCD display, Gigabit Ethernet, microphone array, CAN transceiver, temperature and humidity sensor, acceleration sensor and so on.
- AXP313A Power Solution
- Raspberry Pi A Size
H616 does not have a built-in PHY LED interface. If you need to lead out the LED, you need to use an independent GPIO and configure the software.
- Ubuntu 20.04
- Tina Linux
- Android TV 10
- Android TV 12
- Android Auto