1. Dial in a color using the dedicated hex switches.
2. Watch the RGB LEDs change to show (*an approximation of) the color you have in real-time.
3. Smash the key switch to send the color to your computer.
- Dual RGB LEDs (one in front, one in back)
- Low profile Kailh key switch
- Configurable output - color can be sent in hex, RGB, CMYK, or HSV.
- Raspberry Pi RP2040 microcontroller running CircuitPython
*Important note - The colors emitted from the RGB LEDs are going to look a bit different from the ones on your computer screen. The onboard lights are only meant to be a rough reference. It's for fun! Not a precision instrument.