3D printing or additive manufacturing is the process of making three-dimensional solid objects from a digital file. The creation of a 3D printed object is achieved using additive processes. In an additive process, an object is created by laying down successive layers of material until the object is created. Each of these layers can be seen as a thinly sliced cross-section of the object.
3D printing enables you to produce complex shapes using less material than traditional manufacturing methods. Today in this article we will discuss "How to Order 3D Printed Parts Online".
JLC3D is a cheap 3D printing service offered to create a variety of home and electronic replacement parts, including Custom 3D Printed Electronic Enclosures; starting at one dollar. You can simply get 3D prints of your product/shapes online.
How to Order 3D Parts from JLC3D?
- Before you can use a 3D printing service, you must first upload your components to their site. You may choose a model from your computer and upload it. Here you find an option of getting an Instant Quote. Click on that.
- The next page will appear to add details. Now add the required 3d files. You can upload an STL/STP file.
- Save to the cart and choose your payment details.
- You'll see how long it should take to get your components once you've entered the delivery address and completed the payment. The cost and time of delivery are determined by the products and other criteria, as well as the shipping estimate.
Why choose JLCPCB 3D printing technology?
- JLCPCB Provides printing at cheaper prices starting at 1$.
- JLCPCB uses Stereolithography and Multijet fusion technologies. Stereolithography has several advantages, including the ability to quickly prototype or build the entire final product. SLA components have a very smooth surface finish, making them ideal for creating realistic prototypes. Multi Jet Fusion technique produces finer edges than other technologies, and MJF components frequently seem smoother.
- JLCPCB's industrial 3D printers and experienced operators generate high-quality prototypes and end-use parts.
- JLCPCB's 3D printing service is available worldwide.