- Create Rough Draft of the Key Cover / Steam Deck Nesting Wrist Rest.
- Develop Technique to securely store Steam Deck while Closed and Open.
- Must support Quick Disconnect for portable use.
- Must be either fully removable or fold out of sight.
- Consider printing the chassis in 2 parts (held together by the keyboard mounting plate), and using the gap to contain a folded friction hinge.
- Consider 20 or 25mm ball joint connectors connecting to a DeckMate plate.
- May be worth creating a custom DeckMate mount held in place EVEN MORE SECURELY.
- Consider no hinge at all, and just using a stand.
- Create Basic RHS Stick Module
- No Throttle Integration.
- Mount Arduino Control Hub Module.
- Build it with PCBWAY Custom hardware compatibility in mind.
- Integrate Throttle Controls into RHS Stick Module.
All-Purpose Modular Human Interface Device Hub
- Create Prototype Daughterboard to facilitate the connection of (up to) 2x 3-axis joysticks, and 2 single-axis analog inputs (throttles).
- Create Prototype Daughterboard to facilitate the connection of (up-to) 4x 2-axis thumb sticks.
- Create Prototype Daughterboard to facilitate the connection of up-to (8x) single-axis analog inputs.
- Design modular housing for Analog Input devices.