The default layer is alpha characters, with white keycaps, and the keys Command, Space, Backspace and Enter, which have grey keycaps. The layout is a modified linear QWERTY. The keys illuminate in fuchsia when pressed.
Striking command enters the second layer, and the entire keyboard illuminates light blue. The second layer contains a numeric pad and all punctuation keys.
- Q W E R T Y ----> 1 2 3 - = `
- A S D F G H ----> 4 5 6 [ ] \
- Z X C V BACKSPACE ----> 7 8 9 ; ' BACKSPACE
- COMMAND SPACE U I O P ----> COMMAND SPACE 0 , . /
- N M J K L ENTER ----> Tab = + - * ENTER