The project is simply using the V-USB library to allow the ATTiny85 controller to act as a USB keyboard.
- The project features:
- 2-bit Dip switch:
Allows the user to select between 4 randomly generated multicase alphanumeric passwords.
- Push button:
- Sends the selected password to the computer.
- If the user pressed the button for 10 seconds, new set of passwords will be generated and the "ScrollLock" LED will flash indicating a successful generation.
- Future enhancements:
- Switch to SMD components.
- Use bigger controller to support more passwords.
- Add some sort of protection in case the USB stick was stolen.
- 3D printed key-chain enclosure .
All your comments and remarks are appreciated.