- Scan 2.4Ghz band
- Received Packets will show with Waterfall Plot.
- Ability to choose the desired channel from 14 channels
🧰 Getting Started
We use st7735 Tft Lcd with ESP32. Also, I used a MicroSwitch in order to change 802.11 channels.
- TFT Lcd st7735
- Micro Switch
Make the connections according to the table and schematic below.
- ESP32 and st7735 TFT LCD.
- Arduino and Micro Switch.
- Complete Schematic
Before uploading the code you need to install ESP32 in your Arduino IDE
- In Arduino IDE, go to File > Preferences
- Enter URLs Additional Boards Manager URLs field. Then, click the “OK”
Then you need to install the required library in Arduino IDE. Follow these steps:
- Follow this path Sketch> Include Library> Manage Libraries
- Search for Adafruit_ST7735
- Install the library
After uploading the code, According to the channel selected by you, the packet monitor will display the received traffic.