I added some lead weights into the base to increase stability. This also reduced the amount of material that needed to be used for 3D printing
I stitched a Spandex covering for the exposed body of the stewart platform section. This gave Peeqo the flexibility to move and also an organic feel as well.
For the spherical top to attach to the head, I used Neodynium magnets instead of screws. The magnets are strong enough to hold it together, no external screw holes are seen and its also easy to remove the top to access the electronics.
For the parts that did need to be screwed together, I created insets in the 3D CAD file. I then used Epoxy to glue Hex Nuts into these insets which then worked as threaded inserts.
I also used magnets to snap some of the circuits in place and to snap the front screen in. The less screws the better for parts that aren't providing structural support.
He also has an LED ring on the top of his head which serves as a notification light.
I also used the shortest USB cables and HDMI cables that I could find to save on space. All are linked to later in the parts list.