Used STM32F103RCT6 as processor.
There is one SMD NTC resistor on the board and it monitors the ambient temperature. In addition, there are two NTC resistors connected to the board with the help of a pin, which are used to monitor the temperature of the brushless motor and the fuel cell.
A hall effect sensor is attached to the three-pin connector on the card in order to read the vehicle speed and engine speed.
*53 ı/o pin
*Flash memory size 256kB
- Wireless serial port module (UART)
- Supports 2.3V~5.5V power supply
- Maximum transmission power of 100mW, software multi-level adjustable
- Working in the 410MHz~525 MHz (default 433MHz), selectable due to channel and address numbers
- Supports -40°C~85°C for operating
- Supports air data rate of 0.3 kbps~19.2 kbps
- Communication distance is up to 3km
- SMA connection
Adafruit Ultimate GPS
- Satellites: 22 tracking, 66 searching Patch
- Antenna Size: 15mm x 15mm x 4mm
- Update rate: 1 to 10 Hz
- Position Accuracy: 1.8 meters
- Velocity Accuracy: 0.1 meters/s
- Warm/cold start: 34 seconds
- Acquisition sensitivity: -145 dBm
- Tracking sensitivity: -165 dBm
- Maximum Velocity: 515m/s
- Supply voltage range: 3.0-5.5VDC MTK3339
- Operating current: 25mA tracking, 20 mA current draw during navigation
- Output: NMEA 0183, 9600 baud defaults
- Weight (not including coin cell or holder): 8.5g
- Dimensions (not including coin cell or holder): 25.5mm x 35mm x 6.5mm / 1.0" x 1.35" x 0.25"
Order Your JLCPCB
We have the PCB design and it's time to order the PCBs. For that, you just have to go to JLCPCB and click the “Instant Quote” button. JLCPCB is the sponsor of this project. JLCPCB (ShenzhenJLC Electronics Co., Ltd.) is the largest PCB prototype enterprise in China and a high-tech manufacturer specializing in rapid PCB prototype and small batch PCB production.
You can order at least 5 PCBs for just $2. Upload the Gerber file you downloaded in the last step to fabricate the PCB. Upload .rar file or you can also drag and drop Gerber files. After uploading the .rar file, you will see a success message below the successfully uploaded file. You can inspect the PCB in Gerber viewer to make sure everything is ok.
You can view both the top and bottom of the PCB. After making sure our PCB looks good, we can now place the order at a reasonable price. You can order 5 PCBs for just $2. You can see what the individual options are and what they are used for, on JLCPCB's user-friendly website. Of course, the price will vary depending on the PCB board size and the extra services you choose. In order to have it produced in the cheapest and shortest time, I suggest you order according to the options selected as standard.
Click the "SAVE TO CART" button to place an order.
After entering your information, you can order with the desired shipping option.
In addition to PCB production, you can also have SMT-Stencil produced for your board, which will assist you during 3D printing and production. With the help of JLCPCB, it's that simple to get anything produced.
You can order now with the link: https://jlcpcb.com/PCH