MC33035 IC is used for motor control.
Since the motor is rated for a nominal 2500 watts, the motor driver is designed to operate at a nominal 48 V operating voltage and a nominal 50 A operating current.
6 IRFB4110PbF mosfets were used in the circuit for switching and power balancing, depending on the need.
- Digital Detection of Each Input Transition for Improved Low
Speed Motor Operation
- TTL Compatible Inputs With Hysteresis
- Operation Down to 5.5 V for Direct Powering from MC33035 Reference
- Internal Shunt Regulator Allows Operation from a Non–Regulated Voltage Source
- Inverter Output for Easy Conversion between 60 ° /300 ° and 120 ° /240 °
- 10 to 30 V Operation
- Undervoltage Lockout
- 6.25 V Reference Capable of Supplying Sensor Power
- Fully Accessible Error Amplifier for Closed Loop Servo Applications
- High Current Drivers Can Control External 3−Phase MOSFET Bridge
- Cycle−By−Cycle Current Limiting
- Pinned−Out Current Sense Reference
- Fully operational to +600V Tolerant to negative transient voltage dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from : 10 to 20V
- Undervoltage lockout for both channels
- 3.3V and 5V input logic compatible
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
- Logic and power ground : +/- 5V offset.
- Lower di/dt gate driver for better noise immunity
- Output source/sink current capability: 1.4A/1.8A
- Supply voltage range: 3V to 18V
- High Source and Sink Currents
- V IN can exceed V DD ƒ High-to-Low Level Logic Conversion
- High Sink Current for Driving x2 TTL Loads
- Maximum Input Current: 1 μA at 18 V over full temperature range
Order Your JLCPCB
We have the PCB design and it's time to order the PCBs. For that, you just have to go to JLCPCB and click the “Instant Quote” button. JLCPCB is the sponsor of this project. JLCPCB (ShenzhenJLC Electronics Co., Ltd.) is the largest PCB prototype enterprise in China and a high-tech manufacturer specializing in rapid PCB prototype and small batch PCB production.
You can order at least 5 PCBs for just $2. Upload the Gerber file you downloaded in the last step to fabricate the PCB. Upload .rar file or you can also drag and drop Gerber files. After uploading the .rar file, you will see a success message below the successfully uploaded file. You can inspect the PCB in Gerber viewer to make sure everything is ok.
You can view both the top and bottom of the PCB. After making sure our PCB looks good, we can now place the order at a reasonable price. You can order 5 PCBs for just $2. You can see what the individual options are and what they are used for, on JLCPCB's user-friendly website. Of course, the price will vary depending on the PCB board size and the extra services you choose. In order to have it produced in the cheapest and shortest time, I suggest you order according to the options selected as standard.
Click the "SAVE TO CART" button to place an order.
After entering your information, you can order with the desired shipping option.
In addition to PCB production, you can also have SMT-Stencil produced for your board, which will assist you during 3D printing and production. With the help of JLCPCB, it's that simple to get anything produced.
You can order now with the link: https://jlcpcb.com/PCH